Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.439 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,146 (S/. 1,314) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)