Cost of living comparison between Ibb, Yemen and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07120 EGP / YER
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,840 (53,939 ﷼) in Ibb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)