Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,408 ($245) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)