Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.660 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,529 ($709) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koblenz costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 15,000,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)