Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00610 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,268 (COL$1,190,653) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)