Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04938 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,155 (408,181 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)