Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.473 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,999 (1,341 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)