Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.515 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,475 (3,870 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)