Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.457 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,732 (3,979 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (44 minutes ago)