Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,858 in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (40 minutes ago)