Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,814 in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)