Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.591 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,716 (5,294元) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)