Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.600 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,903 (元5,348) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)