Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.652 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,090 (5,689元) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)