Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.583 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,195 (6,269元) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)