Cost of living comparison between Huizhou, China and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.309 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,752 (元2,866) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (34 minutes ago)