Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.657 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,609 (元2,863) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)