Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.399 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,456 (Q6,860) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (42 minutes ago)