Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.183 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,159 (Q2,671) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)