Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.439 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,162 (Q4,166) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)