Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.398 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,537 (Q3,560) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbandaka costs 15,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)