Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.409 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,454 (Q4,755) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)