Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.472 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,607 (Q3,886) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 2 hours ago)