Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.526 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,295 (S/. 777) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)