Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.469 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,968 (S/. 1,274) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)