Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,679 (14,881 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)