Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,006 (36,885 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (30 minutes ago)