Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,431 (14,049 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 0.00 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)