Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,287 (33,148 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)