Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,677 (39,153 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (22 minutes ago)