Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00090 EGP / BYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,072 (4,528,415 p.) in Hrodna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)