Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 EGP / BYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,093 (4,539,426 p.) in Hrodna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (31 minutes ago)