Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.900 EGP / BYN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,241 (1,488 BYN) in Hrodna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)