Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.051 EGP / BYN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,619 (952 BYN) in Hrodna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)