Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EGP / BYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,893 (4,942,196 p.) in Hrodna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)