Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.789 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 129% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,963 (kr5,006) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)