Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.650 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 128% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,558 (kr3,229) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (28 minutes ago)