Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 511%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,904 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.620 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 318% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,801 ($1,351) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)