Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.244 EGP / SBD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,965 (13,351 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)