Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.044 EGP / SBD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 230% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,317 (5,048 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)