Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.285 EGP / SBD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 225% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,236 (7,542 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (40 minutes ago)