Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.128 EGP / SBD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 219% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,981 (7,075 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)