Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.264 EGP / SBD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 151% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,693 (14,441 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)