Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.240 EGP / HKD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 209% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,006 (HK$15,179) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (43 minutes ago)