Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,488 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.302 EGP / HKD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 339% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,730 (HK$5,966) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)