Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 317%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,665 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.431 EGP / HKD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 348% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,805 (HK$6,914) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)