Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,647 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.275 EGP / HKD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 182% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,017 (HK$13,635) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chalcis costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kassel costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €23,000 (9 minutes ago)