Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.438 EGP / BYN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,399 (1,469 BYN) in Homyel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)