Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03431 EGP / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,418 (157,916 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)