Cost of living comparison between Homs, Syria and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03417 EGP / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 1,905 (55,756 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)