Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.800 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,887 (元6,745) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)