Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.010 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 153% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,166 (GH₵3,532) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)