Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,547 (21,367,282 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.74 (about 1 hour ago)