Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 522 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,652 (11,103,244 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)