Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 689 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,017 (5,190,845 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)