Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 619 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,055 (6,394,879 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)