Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,246 (11,927,268 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)