Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16387 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 200% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,367 (¥57,160) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)