Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16178 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,821 (¥48,343) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)