Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15635 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,389 (¥85,634) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.00 (18 minutes ago)