Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15696 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,543 (¥86,282) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)