Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 434%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.271 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 271% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,265 (2,169 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)