Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.269 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,107 (€992) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (42 minutes ago)