Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 369%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.968 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,021 (€621) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)