Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.641 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,044 (元2,288) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (29 minutes ago)