Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,037 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.864 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 243% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,238 (€970) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (37 minutes ago)