Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 314%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.208 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 239% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,350 (€958) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)