Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.669 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 236% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,494 (€534) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)