Cost of living comparison between Helsinki, Finland and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.900 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 234% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,443 (€553) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)