Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.172 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 189% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,663 (10,893 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (36 minutes ago)