Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.004 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 124% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,929 (13,438 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$0.31 (about 1 hour ago)