Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.035 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,436 (12,991 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)