Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.944 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 160% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,170 (€1,488) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)