Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.730 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,338 (元4,153) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)