Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.641 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,699 (元3,294) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)