Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.613 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,096 (元1,950) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)