Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.778 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,562 (元5,603) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)