Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.667 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,634 (元3,238) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (37 minutes ago)