Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.785 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,572 (元7,386) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)