Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.929 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,402 (1,361 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)