Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,827 (435 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (43 minutes ago)