Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.858 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,648 (863 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (43 minutes ago)