Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.604 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 128% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,385 (931 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)