Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.555 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,961 (€1,344) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (4 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)