Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.684 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 214% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,823 ($626) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)