Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03244 EGP / SOS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 427% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,981 (893,358 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)