Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03165 EGP / SOS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 405% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,740 (813,236 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)