Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03149 EGP / SOS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 396% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,794 (787,421 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)