Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03121 EGP / SOS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 320% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,411 (1,615,324 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)