Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03291 EGP / SOS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 451% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,776 (418,651 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)