Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03139 EGP / SOS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 366% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,686 (1,009,512 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)