Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.617 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 109% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,846 (元2,998) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)