Cost of living in Harbin, China vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.589 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,357 (7,090元) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 3 hours ago)