Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.770 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 183% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,081 ($449) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)