Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 112% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,280 ($1,304) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)