Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 7,730 (11,892 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)