Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,955 (18,482 Birr) in Harar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)