Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 11,416 (17,438 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (39 minutes ago)