Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.646 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,124 (18,781 Birr) in Harar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)