Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,953 (18,565 Birr) in Harar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)