Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 331%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.454 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 173% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,221 (€525) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (39 minutes ago)