Cost of living comparison between Hanover, Germany and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.938 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 170% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,748 (€356) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)