Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.941 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,380 (€1,260) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)