Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,305 (19,868,196 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (30 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (40 minutes ago)