Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,847 (10,057,920 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)