Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,484 (6,471,619 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $19,999 (about 1 hour ago)