Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.612 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,321 (元7,779) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (25 minutes ago)