Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.286 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 101% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,015 (元2,194) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)