Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.598 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,810 (8,396元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)