Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.596 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,677 (484 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)