Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.961 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 186% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,284 (NZ$1,256) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)