Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.102 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 126% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,370 (NZ$2,427) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)