Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.600 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 158% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,398 (C$985) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)