Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 294%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.044 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 159% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,263 (C$1,087) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)