Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 700%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.096 EGP / BMD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 519% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,465 (BD$855) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)