Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, Bermuda and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.858 EGP / BMD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 295% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,871 (BD$1,114) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (33 minutes ago)