Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 650%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.810 EGP / BMD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 476% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,400 (BD$1,875) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)