Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.908 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 134% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,115 (€1,345) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (39 minutes ago)