Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15938 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,948 (¥62,420) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)