Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16235 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,357 (¥45,316) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)